Call for papers
Themes of papers
The conference focuses on prevailing scientific inquiries in the area of global financial markets and financial systems but authors are encouraged to submit their papers to any of the following fields:
- Corporate Finance
- Public Finance
- Financial Markets & Financial Systems
- Macroeconomics and International Finance
- Financial Literacy
- Behavioral finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Management
- Abstract Paper ad Camera Ready submission can be made online.
- Please note that abstract should briefly describe aim, methodology and preliminary results.
- Jointly authored papers should be submitted by the person who will present the paper.
- The conference language is English and all presentations must be given in English.
- All the papers must comply with the template.
Published papers are subject to submission for evaluation and possible coverage the Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Formed Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Web of Science) accessible in the Web of Science (conferences 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 are indexed in the Web of Science).
Extended versions of accepted papers can be submitted after standard peer-reviewing to Financial Assets and Investing journal. The journal is placed on the List of non-impact peer-reviewed journals published in the Czech Republic for the year 2015 and it is also included in ERIH PLUS database.