About the conference
The Department of Finance at Masaryk University cardinally invites academic and business professionals to attend the 17th international scientific conference European Financial Systems 2020.
The conference focuses on prevailing scientific inquiries in the area of global financial markets and financial systems. Discussions will also cover recent findings in banking, financial literacy, insurance, financial modelling, and financial management alongside with developments in accounting practices and taxation systems. We encourage economists and professionals working in related fields to submit their papers.
“All the conference proceedings from 2012 – 2019 have already been successfully indexed in the Web of Science database (WoS).”
- May 1, 2020 – registration deadline
- May 1, 2020 – abstract submission deadline
- May 13, 2020 – notification of abstract acceptance
- May 13, 2020 – paper submission start date
- June 1, 2020 – paper submission deadline
- June 12, 2020 – review decisions
- June 18, 2020 – fee payment/registration deadline
- June 30, 2020 – submission of camera-ready papers start date
- July 14, 2020 – submission of camera-ready papers deadline
The following registration fees apply:
• Faculty/Practitioners: 5,400 CZK (VAT included).
• Co-authors: 2,700 CZK (VAT included), it concerns only those co-authors who participate in the conference. If a co-author does not participate in the conference, he/she is free of the fee.
• Full-time PhD students: 2,800 CZK (VAT included).
The conference fee will not be refunded.
The fee includes the presentation of the paper, conference materials, conference proceedings, coffee breaks, two lunches and reception.
In case that more than one author of jointly authored papers will attend the Conference, one attending author needs to pay the full registration fee, other authors reduced fee. Students wishing to benefit from the discounted fee must submit a letter from their supervisor or the secretary of their department/faculty, confirming their status as full-time students.
Department of English Language and Literature
Faculty of Education, Masaryk University,
Brno, Poříčí 9, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic